Monday, November 17, 2014

homicide hunter lieutenant Joe Kenda

this Yvonne Cisneros case is so hauntingly familiar. From June 2005 until June 2009 I tried to sleep at night but couldn't I had boxes of heavy books propped up against the door. For 4 years I dealt with nearly daily home invasions and stalking in part by the maintenance men. The police didn't care and they refuse to make a report nearly every day if I left the house at all I would return home to vandalism and my belongings being gone. Because the paperwork was stolen to my identity was stolen. Do you know how remarkable it is that the maintenance men at that apartment building as well as other gangsters in the hood did not take my life? It was extremely unlikely that I would have skipped that section 8 place with my life but I did I was luckier than Yvonne and her two babies. I'll bet you're surprised I consider myself lucky in some ways I am.

No comments: