Saturday, November 8, 2014

our dog obsessed culture

in the building where I live instead of people walking their dogs they all congregate in front of my building see you have a lot of barking and screaming and squealing and all this stuff. I can assure you not every American loves your dog and not every American wants your dog to jump on them lick them etc. When I went to get into my car one of the dog owners his lease was so long does the dog actually went up to my car door this is not ok we do not want your dogs in our car please be courteous! I went to a coat give away in the church earlier today before I know it a dog jumps on me the people in the church assume that I was okay with that but I told them that I wasn't. I can assure you that not every American wants to pet and love your dog. Well the other handif I see any signs of dog or cat abuse in my community I will be the first to report it

No comments: