Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"Extreme danger"

I can no longer cope with the extreme danger that I am in at my apt. bldg. Someone (you and I both know who) was in my apt. again on Friday. The officer would not take a report, would not test the blood streak, and would not test for fingerprints. I told her who it is and she said that I would need their last names. I told her that the management company hasn't given us any last names. She asked me why not? I thought that was a silly question,,,,,,,,,,,,because they're totally unprofessional, that's why. The officer (she) said that there is nothing she can do to help me if I can't give her a last name.

I was incredulous. I tried to explain to her "well if you won't help me then who will?" She said that I can call an officer again on Monday morning and have him get the last names for me. Then she said, if I want the robberies to stop, I'm going to have to go to 500 Calvert and put out a warrant for their arrest.

Already, I fear the stress of living like this is going to prematurely kill me, and don't think it's worth hanging around. Obviously however a disability paycheck is not enough to afford fair market rent, and I don't have the voucher that I was supposed to be given in 2004, that allows me to move into subsidized housing anywhere in the u.s.

So, I've come up with another creative idea to solve my housing needs. I am interviewing the men on the chatline to see who wants a housemate, compiling a list, conducting phone, then in person interviews. I'll compile an emergency list of safe houses in MD, PA, DE, NY and NJ.

This is what every day is like for me since 1993. It's 24/7 work. Wish me luck.

No comments: