Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm addicted to the reality show "bachelorette"

6/2/08 episode

Isn't Deanna absolutely lovely to watch? A striking beauty with class, charm and grace. I think she's more fun to watch then the guys! (no, i'm not gay and i'm not bi! i'm straight but i'm not narrow)

Deanna says that Ellen Degeneres sees right thru people. I've been told the same thing over and over again thru the years. Anyhow, D. says that Ellen is an "excellent judge of character" So, D. surprises the guys and takes them to the Ellen studio! Ellen holds a" dance off" where she helps D. decide which guys are good catches! Not only are the guys required to dance, but Ellen judges them on how they look in "ellen" underwear!

Ellen says to the guys: "Believe me, I know how hard it is to find a good woman!"

Anyhow, Robert and Fred got a rose. Personally, I didn't think Deanna would give Twilly a rose, so that surprised me. Initially I thought, "jessie" isn't her type. And the other day she said to him "normally you aren't my type!" Deanna isn't as picky about looks as I am, more open minded then me.

Jessie, Jeremy, Brian, Graham and Shawn got a rose. I don't really remember much about Brian and Shawn. Jessie's been memorable from the start. Girls, who are some of your favorite men from this reality show? Jason is one of my favorites. Wasn't that lovely for Deanna to have a star named after Jason's son?

What I don't like about this show is that the voiceover guy gives away the show, in advance, during commercials. For example the voiceover guy might say: "Will Jason blow it when he brings up that he is a single parent?" (I think this hurts the show, doesn't help it)

So, getting a rose means that Deanna wants to get to know the guy better, and is considering him for marriage.

One of the questions D. asks the guys is:

"what's the most romantic thing you've ever planned for a girlfriend"

(personally, i haven't been on many dates, but what's the most romantic date you, my reader have ever been on? Come on, don't be shy)

Do you like these "Bachelor" type reality shows?

No comments: