Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Part 2 Correspondence from hell/La pew correspondence

6/11/08

To: All Residents

From: Manager

The office is aware of the issues you are having wit the new hot water tanks.

Please, enlighten me. What issue am I having?

Beginning June 12, the new maint. supe. and Jack the thief , will be checking all kitchen faucets as well as bathroom faucets to see if we can get to the root of the problem.

The new faucets are of lower quality then the old ones were. It's very hard to control hot and cold. But, I'd rather suffer then have Jack in my apt. whenever he damn well feels like entering.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE TO FIND OUT WHEN THEY WILL BE ENTERING YOUR APT.

All inspections will be done as time permits, but we will try to have all apt. inspected by 6/16.

So, I can expect to possibly be walked in on, at any time between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. for at least the next 4 weekdays. God forbid a tenant should be engaging in sexual activity on a weekday.

Please be patient,

yeah, right.

we are trying to solve the problem but as you know this is a big bldg. and the supervisor is new.

Thank you for your cooperation.

6/9/08

Dear Tenant,

Tomorrow morning, work will commence in your apt. unit on the windows. Workers will be removing the old windowns and installing new ones.

Please remove all furniture, lams, knick knacks, collectables, mementoes, etc. from the immediate area in front of and surrounding the windows to allow free passge and easy access to the work area. Please secure any valubales during the duration of this work.

If you have any questions, please contact management for assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation during this work.

Now this was a sensible upgrade. Our old windows were lousy, and leaky. The new windows are very nice and will probably help lower our utility bills.

undated letter

WE WILL NOT BE INSTALLING APPLIANCES AT THIS TIME. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN INSTALLATION IS RESCHEDULED.

6/4/08

Dear Resident,

This letter is to inform you that on June, 5, your apt. will receive a new refrigerator and or stove. Some apts. will be receiving a new refrigerator and stove, some one or the other.

So what's the case with my apt.? Turns out the burners are very loose, I'm afraid to cook with this new stove. I'll just use my microwave.

All food must be removed from your refrigerator on the date your letter states you will receive a replacement. Please DO NOT remove any food from your refrigerator before the date of your letter.

All items on top of the refrigerator and stove MUST also be removed.

If you need help removing and replacing your food from the old refrigerator to the new, or if you will not be home on the date of your transfer, we will have help avail. for you.

As always, please make sure to secure all your valuables in your apt.

same sh__, different day

Thank you for your cooperation.

5/21/08

Dear Tenant,

Tomorrow morning work will commence on your apt. unit. Workers will be removing the kitchen cabinetry and countertops and installing new cabinets, countertops, sink, plumbing and electrical wiring. They will also be installing new flooring in the kitchen.

I came out of my bedroom, and saw that the tiles had been pulled up. I needed something from the sink, so walked into the kitchen. My shoes became cemented to the floor and I screamed because it scared and shocked me, but no body heard me scream. I had to climb out of my shoes, and step onto the rug. I got down on my hands and my knees and I attempted to peel my shoes off of the cement (i never knew cement was red/gold) The shoes (which technically bit the dust a year ago, anyhow) had to be thrown away, as I had no idea how to get the cement off of the bottoms.

Please remove all items from your kitchen cabinets and countertops and store them elsewhere in the apt. Please remove all items currently resting on the floor in your kitchen and store them elsewhere in the apt. Please secure any valuables during the duration of this work.

If you have any question, please contact management for assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation during this work.

UNDATED LETTER

Please come to the office to sign a new form needed.

Thank you.







No comments: