Tuesday, June 3, 2008

part 2 health update

So, the first time I experienced a symptom like this was in '03. It was during the blizzard of 03, the worst blizzard baltimore has ever had. I called an ambulance but it never showed. So I tried again to call an ambo. the next day. It got stuck in the ice. The long and the short of it is that the Dr. thought I was faking it, so she dismissed me from the hospital.

This time, largely because I don't have transportation/car, I'm just going to see what happens over the next few days. If it doesn't go away, I'll go into the dr. and find out if this is permanent or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Pew Apts. Update

We are in week 6 of bldg. rehab. A cacophony of drills and hammers for about 6-10 hours of each day. I can't even think or function, so here I am at the library.

Social update at la pew

Remember, "Studley" from my older posting entitled "you go da baddest walk in baltimore" He sexually harrassed me for 2.5 years.

No comments: