Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"Yesterday was neato/little black spot"

Yesterday, every where you went were groups or individuals carrying the little special "sun" glasses!  Around 5:30 or so, I saw a man with the glasses.  I told him I really wanted to see the little black spot!  He lent me the glasses and I saw venus "on the sun"

I ran into my friend's workplace and encouraged her to leave her desk for 3 minutes.  She was afraid to, but I reminded her that this is her only lifetime opportunity to see "the little black spot"  she was excited as i was to see it.

Can you remember a time in your life, where the whole town was running around with the special little glasses to view planetary rarities?!

2 comments:

Jenifar said...

wow.. what a site it is..!!!take ture online

Jenifar said...

http://nokiawebnew.blogspot.com