Monday, June 8, 2009

"The good news and the bad news"

Well I'm out of La pew hell. they want to take me to court for breaking the lease. So I sent the president of the company a letter and c.c.e'd it to the

district manager
vice president
mayor
governor
hud

asking if they would want their wife, sister, or mother to give 30 days notice if their life was in danger?

anyhow, the land is beautiful where I live now. Looking across the street I see a skate park, a silo, a barn and rolling hills. the bad news is that the noise level is unbelieveably high. Since I'm virtuallly on a highway, i hear motorcyles, souped up cars, tow trucks, bb guns and trains, so I can't sleep at night and don't expect that I'll be able to. I haven't found a landline provider yet for my area, and don't have a bed yet. But I'm hoping that these things I will be able to resolve soon................................

It feels like a huge accomplishment to be out of La Pew. I left about 100 dollars worth of stuff behind but it's all replaceable.

Right now I'm in baltimore and all of my coolant has run out of my car despite the fact that I just spent hundreds of dollars to the mechanic to repair it. Although it's under warranty, I don't think the mechanic will be willing to pay for the towing. If I break down near home the tow will be hundreds of dollars. So, when I leave the library I'll try putting water in the radiator but if it doesn't hold I'm not sure how I'll get home tonight. In general I'm afraid to drive rural roads after dark so I'll always be home by dark! Fun, huh?

No comments: