Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Michael Moore and I"

I often think about all the different modicums I could use to record my story. If I had the means I'd buy a computer and a video recorder and I'd make a video diary. I'd also buy one of those tiny little recording devices so I can talk into it through out the day, this having another option besides writing in my journal. I've often dreamt about just going thru each days with a video camera (like michael moore did, i think it was in "bowling for columbine") to document all the crazy unbelievable stuff I face each day. I remember how badly I wanted to take a video camera onto those baltimore buses, so you guys can see what it's like. But I knew that might get me shot, so i decided against it even if i did have the means.

Remember, when Moore was trying to track down some big wig, (perhaps I'm getting his different documentaries mixed up) and he video taped all this ridiculous stuff he had to go thru before he found the person. Remember he finally shows up at that star's door, some movie actor, and questions the man in his own home about his position on gun control. This is the only time I can recall seeing a documentary that so closely resembles my own day to day life. Battle after battle after battle. Gross incompetence on every level.

Tomorrow, or the next day, I'll give you the update on my stolen rx. and what I had to go thru to get it replaced!

No comments: