Monday, January 14, 2013

"Adventures in Hitchiking"

So, I must have asked 5 women and couples at the library.  Just as i was ready to leave and give up, a man who I spoke to once at Big Bucks , told me he'd take me.

He asked me how things were at my apt. but before I could respond he turned the topic back to his own life.  He was making fun of a mandatory workshop he had to take on anger managment.

He started pretend mimic-ing the female voice of the 22 year old girl that was leading the workshop.

He said she asked him:

(and he did this with a hilarious little girl voice)

"Now, what color is anger?"

(for fun i yelled out the first answers that came to my mind)

elana-PURPLE!

andy-"I YELLED OUT PINK"

mary-'NO, IT'S RED!"

MARY-Let's try again.  If anger were a car what kind of car would it be?!

Elana_"vw beetle!"

Andy to me-"tHAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I YELLED OUT!"

aNDY-But she said i was wrong and that it's a camaro!

So, my readers, you get the idea.  ;)

No comments: