Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"TIMBER!!!!!!"

Doesn't seem to matter where I am, folks, often employees of a restaurant etc,  come within a couple of inches of me, then drop or smash whatever they were carrying!  Sometimes this  happens 2 me multiple times in a day!

One particularly memorable incident was on payday.  I ordered a cheeseburger, and changed my seat 4x because no matter where I sat,  I could see the location was an accident waiting to happen.  At the end of my meal, I'm nice and relaxed when the busboy drops the items from his tray ONTO MY TABLE!

At the market, yesterday, it's a good thing i chose the seat nearest the wall, which is unusual.  An employee  was practically running with this tray of coffee canisters that were breakable.  Just as she gets to my table, everything smashes on the floor and items go flying!

Perhaps this is all a part of my life curse that started at birth.

No comments: