Tuesday, June 24, 2014

"i was having a good morning"

but the last 2 computers here at the library have not worked and the new librarian is telling me that it's something with my card.  I've been here much longer then she has so I know she's wrong.  so at this point I have to leave in 10 minutes!  for an appointment that isn't for another 2 hours!  But it will take 2 buses.

So, birthday promos.  I called the ihop manager in advance to tell them I was coming for the 3rd year in a row for the free meal.  I asked him if I need to come the same exact day as birthday he said no.  I told him I would bring my driver's license.

When I got there, I asked the waitress "which things can you choose from the menu"  She said "Well, ihop doesn't do free meals on your birthday but I'll make an exception!"

(I don't want special treatment!)

Anyhow it's house of pancakes and the pancakes were so bad that I couldn't even eat them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, however, I went and did the free grand slam at denny's and the food was very good.

All I wanted for my birthday was to feel good enough to get out of bed, no headaches.  I feel pretty good.  I think I'll hold off on the karaoke since I slept so little.  For as much as i'd like to go dancing I can't even step up a curb without pain so I guess I'll have to forget that.

No comments: