Thursday, June 5, 2014

"More on my health"

I'm having a lot of trouble with floaters and some blurred vision.  So, I need to get in with the opthamologist soon.  People who are extremely near sighted like myself are at greater risk of retinal detachment due to the shape of the eyeball.

The pain meds are better then nothing.  I wish I could have continued with the medical marijuana but there are a few reasons why I can't.  One of the reasons is because I am in pain management and they don't permit you to use the mmj.

I spoke with one of the workers at the dispensary who said that most of the mmj patients are using it in combination with painkillers like oxycontin.  I don't know how they get away with that because the pain doctors check your blood to make sure you have no mmj in your system.

I am 85% homebound.  The joint and nerve pain are unreal.  My knees most certainly don't want to do their job anymore.

I have to get in with a rheumatologist to learn more details about the arthritis and I have to go to the neurologist because the burning and stinging of the nerve pain is truly unbearable.  My limbs fall asleep all the time so I need to know how fasts the nerve damge is progressing.

I lost 30 lbs and feel very confident in my appearance which does belie my age.  I probably look a little younger now then I did in the 04 picture I posted.  But this blog doesn't have space for me to post a recent pic.

Hmm what else.  I'm sure a cane would help but I'm too embarrassed.  I am considering a water therapy class which is actually pretty cheap and takes place at the physical therapy office where I am not yet attending.

I'm supposed to go in for the colonoscopy and endoscopy but I can't because I need someone to stay with me for 24 hours after and there isn't anyone I feel comfy asking to do that.

The weather here is amazing.  Very warm no humidity and sunny.  I am a sun bunny who loves to bask in the sun.....................................................Still getting severe headaches more then  15 days of the month.

No comments: