Monday, April 15, 2013

"Best interests at heart"

You would not believe what has transpired in just the last 12 hours.  It would be so cool if i could go the route of full disclosure.  But, a. not everyone has my best interests at heart    and b.  we all know that there are ramifications for going with full disclosure on social media!

You already know that in the last 10 weeks i have had about 25 total hours sleep.  Where as normally i am clear headed pretty organized and definitely not a.d.d./my brain function is diminished.  I go to pay for items with my bus pass, today i left my zipper open, and i left my i.d. etc. at home.

I had my first ever fight with my roomate.  I mean i know that it is useless to fight with someone who is seriously mentally ill.  But she has pushed and pushed and pushed.  So, at 1:30 a.m. when she was trying to do laundry, i shut the dryer off and told her she is not going to keep me up the whole god d#$% night again.  She said she'll do whatever the fuck she wants.

So, I unplugged the dryer 5x, then gave up, and she kept me up all night again........ I am definitely losing my temper more but usually she does not know that.  I mean i am fed up with the agency that is running things because as per usual, nearly every single employee is grossly incompetent.

So, since i left my bus pass at home the driver said i could do a one way trip without paying, but of course i have to pay for teh next trip.  I got a free bus pass from the housing agency, where i "fought" with the landlord.  He did not turn in the changes in time, so not only have my cupboards been empty for months (and frig. etc.) but food stamps cut me off.

Took bus to the bank and went to get the free coffee.  The greeter asked me "if i was o.k.?!"  I said "i have no idea howto respond to that"

he said, "do you need to see a banker"

i said i will get in the line in a minute.  When i got in line, they were hesitant to give me any cash.  I told them i do not have the luxury of driving home to get my i.d.  they asked me some security questions and approved me to have 20 dollars.

Then, i saw that the greeter took the creamer and sugar away-so i did not get the second cup of coffee i was hoping for.  Is anything really "free?"

When i came out to the bus stop i could not sit down because a disheveled dirty beggar was there.  I felt angry that he was successful in getting money from people going into and out of the bank.  I knew he wanted to ask me for money but i stood far away.

Moments later a woman asked me for bus fare.  i said "get away from me"  i'm not putting up with 2 beggars.  She insisted she is not a beggar. 

Went to the "bagel" shop, where there were 2 dogs that were not service dogsz.  This is health dept. violation.

Then went for my interview for another place to live.  They were interviewing me, but stuck a swab in my mouth so i could not ask any questions for 13 minutes.  They were testing me for "drugs and ALCOHOL!"

I was blown away.  How can they test to see if i have alcohol in my system, and penalize me for that?  because the place i live now allows you to drink!  I had 2 drinks on thursday.  But just think, if i had a drink last night, i would not have qualified at the agency today for housing under their jurisdiction!

then i left there and stepped in a pile of dog shit

Went home to get my i.d. where 2 of my nieghbors were screaming at me because my room mate won't roll her garbage bin to the curb.  I have asked 4 people to help me but no one wants to.  So instead of my neighbors offering to help, they are going to report me.

Is it any wonder why i don't like most people i meet?

No comments: