Saturday, April 20, 2013

"The Eighties"

So, i just discovered

www.explorethe80's.com

on that national geographic channel (no i don't own a t.v.)

and i was fascinated, i learned an awful lot

I was in senior yr. in 1980

then 81 to 83 my parents forced me to work office jobs.

83 i started at college without my parents financial help or blessing and worked full time

So, the bottom line is:

between severe sleep deprivation my job, college, and my parents not allowing me to pick a show or watch their t.v.'s i was out of it for pop culture except radio and some records.

I was reminded that in 81 (i think it was)  someone attempted to take reagan's life.  the hospital that saved his life is the same hospital i was born at in 63.

You will love this series, especially if you lived through it or slept through it, like it seems i did in that i missed so much!

No comments: