Thursday, April 11, 2013

war zone

The stress is unreal.  It's just like you have stuff comin' at you around the clock and it's maddening. 

I'm awake around the clock because my room mate is up 24/7 and it is Maddening.  I filled out an application for another place.  Even filling out these apps is maddening.

When I told my landlord (the one i am required to meet with weekly) about how maddening it is to be awake for 2 months he replied:

"I would think it would be a real high like an acid trip!" (he is also a "social worker")

So, this is  the kind of b.s. I deal with around the clock.

Attempts at kindness bear little fruit.  I told my room mate's sister that she can have a key and sleep over but please  help with dishes! ( my roommate doesn't ever clean or do dishes.) So, the sister stays over but never lifts a finger and even creates more dirty dishes.  i asked Liz* if she would bring the garbage bin to street because I can't get it there, she said yes, but she didn't.

No wonder she has worn out her welcome where she is formally living/and is basically homeless.

This morning my roommate was running washer and dryer (as she does almost arund the clock)  they don't work right so they are very noisy. The washer sounds like people are firing guns.  It's brand?  "silent wash"

 Running the w/d has nothing to do with whether or not she has something dirty, apparently this is some sort of ritual that sick people have.

So she puts dry clothes into the dryer and I can't take the noise.   I shut the dryer off 4x but she came and turned it right back on again.  She's too sick to be reasoned with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have to go to the grocery store to tell them they did not put one of my items in the bag that i can prove that I paid for.

So many battles.

No comments: