Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"On the Battlefield"

I'll never be able to share the whole thing, but i wish i could.  I was out for 12 hours yesterday and i don't think there is a person on the planet (especially middle class/rich) who has ever had a day like i had.  I'm battling 24/7 since my home isnot safe.

yesterday i did emergency walk in at urgent care presenting with symptoms caused by my roommate poisoning me with the various things she burns.

I presented with

chest pain
bad cough
sore throat
possible fluid in lungs
runny congested nose
sneezing
gasping for air
chronic migraine

doc asked:

do you also have?

nausea
diahrrhea
vomiting
earaches
face pain
bloody discharge from nose

yes yes yes  i have all thing things she asked

are you allergic to cigarettes she asked

yes i am

her support staff sucked but she was great.  we are going to test my blood for carbon monoxide.

now my dear readers, this represents just an hour of my day yesterday

today i woke up to find my r/m put her radio on the stove plugged in

No comments: