Saturday, April 13, 2013

"Observing people with serious mental illness"

So, living with k. is a living hell.  As i said she has me up around the clock, the noise is ungodly and the behaviors are annoying, unpredictable and even creepy.

But, for this piece, I'm going to share some observations.  I have decided that i am not going to walk k's trash to the dumpster anymore (she is a helpless child and a slob to boot)

so i have been bagging it up and putting it out front.  She took a small indoor trash can and put it out with the trash, even though it was empty.  So, i find it very interesting that her sick brain made the connection:

she saw the trash bags i put out, so her brain knew that "trash can goes with trash!"  (reminds me of sesame street "which of these things doesn't belong!")

-----------------------------------------------

synchronistically,

I was walking to the bus, and i walked past a seriously mentally ill man.  Just as i walked past, a fire engine went by and the noise was painful to my ears.  The man said to me "Shut up you stupid fucking bitch!"  He went on to cuss and complain about me even on the bus

Apparently, his brain saw me, and heard the loud noise of the fire engine at the same time, and decided that i was the one that needed to shut up!

Interesting, huh?

No comments: