Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Fresh air 94 interview with Annette Funicello"

Annette's singing and acting really wasn't a part of my childhood.  I believe when she was in her heyday was a bit before my time.  Today i will go to you tube to search her mickey mouse club show.

I have some things in common with her.  She knew something was wrong with her health in 87.  I knew in about 88.

She began feeling the tingling in the hands and feet at that time.

For me the excruc pain and tingling did not start until 05.  But, this is one of the most oppressive aspects of my symptoms, because it feels like burning and throbbing and tingling.  My feet and hands don't work right.  I've told you that i feel like i have electricity runing through my body.  My skin feels like it's on fire , i will put ice packs on my skin.

Again, i have no pain medication at all which is really cruel and inhumane.  All  a part of the grand scheme to "keep everyone from becoming addicts"

If i lived in a warm place that was wheelchair friendly, i would consider ordering an electric wheelchair.  My pain and weakness keep me from being able to do the simplest of daily life activities.

Initially Annette was embarassed about her failing health and would lie to herself and others about what was going on.  She said she could not keep up with her own lies and then had to tell the truth.

She had m.s. which is extremely similar to the combination of conditions that i have.

She was smart enough to use a walker and a wheelchair.  As i have said there is no question that assistive devices would help me alot.

No comments: