Friday, April 19, 2013

"War story at the coffee shop today"

Today, my acquaintance came into the coffee shop with her 2 friends.  I felt comfy enough to plop down at their table.  Within a few minutes the 19 y.o.  Lily* began to tell her life story.  Like mine it is the kind of story that best sellers are made of!  My goal today is not so much to relay her heartbreaking story but , conversely to share with you the insights she had on my room-mate, based on her own mental illnesses (lily's mental ilnesses)

So, Lily had me describe in detail what it is like to live with Stella.*  I described all the detail i could think of:.

Here is the laundry list of what Lily* believes are Stella's diagnosis:

pyromaniac
major borderline schizophrenia
multiple personality disorder with tendency toward self destruction
bi-polar 2
adhd
obsessive compulsive disorder
autism
hoarder
mania
germophobia
arachnophobia

Now, my beloved readers; is it any wonder why i have been awake since February 1st?

No comments: