Monday, April 29, 2013

"Cowboy up!"/Synchronicity

I've been thinking over the last couple of days that you can see it in pop culture, on t.v. everywhere.  Many if not most American women don't give men the time of day if they are broke or unemployed.  they don't even give them a chance.  And forget it for the homeless guys, many of them are sol.

It made me think about the song called "Scrubs"  they lyrics are "i don't want no scrubs a scrub is a guy who  can't get no love from me"

Synchronistically i was talking with 28 yo Jeanie* from the shelter today.

She has a thick souther accent.  She said,  "it's like this"

"Cowboy Up!  You better take care of me, you better take me out to eat let me get manicures and pedicures etcetera.  I am doing your meals your laundry, etc. and i will not be with a man who

DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF ME!

I like Jeanie because she is firey like me!

No comments: