Thursday, April 4, 2013

"Each day is the to do list from hell"

Seriously ill and largely unable to do much at all.  But every day is a grueling to do list.  I wish i could tell you the whole thing, but i really can only tell part of it.

The combination of migraines, serious illnesses, and severe sleep deprivation means i really can't get much done at all.

This is day 3 migraine.  My imitrex will not be covered until the eleventh.  On 2/14, the new doctor gave me a shot in both arms for my migraine but all it did was give me 2 sore arms.  If i go to e.r., I have to deal with them attempting to put an i.v. in me and they can never find a good vein.

As long as i'm not sleeping i can't get rid of the headache.  I have to move, but there is practically nothing for those of us on a disability income.

I use an ice pak up to 4 hours a day and transfer it from body part to body part.  It occurs to me if i freeze my entire body i won't hurt anymore.

R\ead article on m.s.  and thought, oh yes, i have all of those symptoms.

trouble walking
neurological problems
blurred vision

Vision has been extremely blurred.  Trying to get around to doctors when you don't even have a car, it really isn't happening.

My insurance covers the eye exam but not the glasses.

No comments: