Monday, July 22, 2013

"bREAKING AMISH"

So, I saw the premiere of B.A. last night.  What a fantastic idea it was to have a show like this!  I don't recall everybody's name yet but here's my take.

The girl who is pregnant and going to l.a.  At first she will be o.k. but what about after the show is no longer paying her living costs?  L.A. is one expensive place to be a single parent! 

Boy, it sure does take courage, the 19 yo who is married but is going without her husband.  I've made many risky moves like that in the last 20 years. 

The boys who admit they are virgins.  That really takes courage.  And another adoptee this season!  Given up by the English and adopted into the Amish. wow!

It's cool that some of these kids are from Lancaster, which is so close to my home in Baltimore.  And, that the one girl says she worked at the Maryland amish market.  Likely it was the one that I have been to a few times, I may have even seen her!

I cannot wait to see what this season brings!

No comments: