Friday, July 12, 2013

"The new place has bed bugs"

So, today and in the a.m. I have to do about 10 to 15 loads of laundry because the washer is small and I need to wash and bag everything.

"luckily" between all the burglaries and looting of the last 8 years, I own practically nothing anymore.

I was told that the exterminators will likely only exterminate the bedroom which does not make much sense to me.  Thank goodness the bed and boxspring were just thrown out, they were put in their by the landlord and I estimate them to be at least 40 years old. 

I hate to get rid of papers, documents because they help to tell my life story, but looks like i'll have to do that.

All the stuff I have been recycling will likely have to b trashed since I have no car to drive the recyclables to the plant.

I was awake for 3 days, but remarkably, I slept, even tho' it was on the floor, lying on  top of 2 comforters.

So, as per usual it has been a pretty joyless ride.

No comments: