Monday, July 15, 2013

"The bed bug extermination"

I was only given one morning to prep!  With my physical limits, i did not get everything done.  I was told to wash and dry everything i own, but the dryer takes almost 4 hours to dry one load. Although i have reported it, i'm told there is nothing that can be done unless i want to pay a repairman out of my own money.

So for the last 4 days the washer/dryer have been running constantly.  I have seen 2 dead bugs and one live one, however they are doing treatment 2 in 2 weeks.

Little itchy but nothing like before.  I insisted the 45 year old bed be disposed of.  (I hated that they put that in there in the first place)

Benn "sleeping" on the floor which means i don't sleep much.  In order to get o ff the floor i have to crawl on my knees to a chair, put my hands on the chair and hoist myself up with my arms.

Still having nearly daily "migraines" slash severe headaches but the med i was put on, i can't take because it will make me drowsy 24/7.

No comments: