Thursday, March 26, 2015

if they lie to themselves they can survive in that place

I have been passively as well as actively looking into moving into a particular town in Arizona for nearly 4 years. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about this town, hearsay.

But when I did my official research on the internet under crime data boy was I shocked. It claimed that the town is only safer than 2 percent of American cities of all sizes! What the f***?

So in that regard it's like thepeople of Baltimore, the people of Baltimore lie to themselves try to convince themselves that Baltimore safe it's the only way they can stand living there.

for as drawn as I am to the climate after reading about the crime data and speaking to my brand new friend Nicole 19, she lives near the college very near the college and just two months ago her entire home was ransacked everything of value to her everything irreplaceable was stolen.of course if I were independently wealthy like most people my age that I know I could pick some very safe suburban area to live in but that ain't gonna happen in my lifetime

If I had a brain in my head I would have remained in Australia and not come back to the United States like my ex was smart enough to do

No comments: