Friday, March 20, 2015

life is mostly just one big to do list

there's a lot that I plan to share with you there's a lot that I need to catch you up on. Between the crushing fatigue of the fibromyalgia the nerve tendon and joint pain from the Lyme disease the daily migraines the severe back pain its all I can do to get out of bed and face my life. I haven't been functioning at a very high level, on the other hand given my body the way it is I get a relative high amount of things done.

I went to the Food Stamp office and I will blog about that another time it was a horrible experience with a five hour wait my clerk was very rude and grab the papers out of my hand! The next time I go back cuz they want me to come back I'm going to request another case worker I've got $1 a day to last for 2 weeks, I tried to go to the Food Center the rescue mission to eat but most of the time I can't stand the food so that's not really a good option.

I also had a consult with the breast surgeon and he was a real a****** and very disrespectful of me, some doctors resent it when you tell them that you have been studying up about your condition, they resent and educated woman. The bottom line is I still do not know if I have breast cancer or not and I am supposed to be meeting with another breast breast cancer console surgeon. All I can say is oYy vey!

No comments: