Saturday, March 21, 2015

Well she was adopted like me the parallels between Christina's life with Joan Crawford and my life with Helen Schneider who adopted me are absolutely mind bending. I received very little in the way of physical abuse but my mother was an alcoholic and stole all the money out of my bank account so that when I turned 18 I would have nothing left. my own mommy dearest dressed just like Joan Crawford but wouldn't spend any money on clothes for me. Don't get me wrong I always had close but never in a million years would she have spent money on me like she did on her self. My very first boyfriend looked in the spare room of our house and he said oh my god this entire room is filled with milk first yet your parents will not give you a penny for college. as a result I was forced to cut off contact with my own mommy dearest at the age of 26 and I have never looked back

Mommie Dearest, 1981 - Trailer: https://youtu.be/EliGqYkFUyY

No comments: