Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"Looking back at: 11/16/2001"

Waiting on my lawyer to take me to Dept. of Social Services. I haven't slept in weeks. I have zero strength and no money at all. D.S.S. supposedly awarded me $60.00 in emergency food stamps but when I went to the Giant to buy food there was no money transferred onto the card at all! (so I was unable to buy any food.)  I am at a starvation level as far as calories consumed per day go.

I am completely spent and don't know where I'll find the strength to job hunt. I think Peter (the man who has taken me in temporarily) (from Norway) is trying to understand my situation therefore isn't pushing me to job hunt right away. He is outwardly very difficult and very argumentative but has a heart of gold.

I'm going to try to stick it out here in Hampden until 4/1/02. That's my hope at least. Maybe I can stay here until I win my disability case.



No comments: