Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wish I could post daily

I'm enjoying the gradual increase in readership of my blogsite. Despite my imbalanced life, I want to keep you coming back. As you know, with poverty you will hear the same themes over and over again. Nevertheless, I will do everything I can to be as candid as possible about the bad conditions yet also, inform you when positive things happen in my life , which at this point are few and far between. I love when you respond to what I've written, and when possible if you could sign off using your real name that's even better, I love knowing who I'm talking to.

 I sure am looking forward to living in a place that is safe enough that I can purchase a home computer. At that time, I will post new blogs as daily as possible.

"KEEP COMING BACK-IT WORKS IF YOU WORK IT!"

(a familiar saying to those of you who have ever attended a 12 step program of any sort!)

No comments: