Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blog Photos

WHOOPPEE! Just got the photos added to my blog site! Ironically the girl here at tech support ended up needing alot of coaching from me, but we did it! we did it! And the university didn't even make me prove that I'm a student. If I knew I'd be so successful, I would have brought the 2004 photo too.

 As you can see, the 1997 photo isn't real crisp and clear, but I like that pic. nonetheless. My Baltimore theatre group "Gimme Shelter Productions" took that pic. of me. The 1987 one was when I was a student at Catonsville Community College. There was a man on campus who needed college girls for a modeling shoot. That was fun.

Victory at last!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can we see the photos?

elana r. snyder said...

scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page