Monday, December 17, 2007

"Google Ad Sense" are supposed to be paying me

They're supposed to be paying me for every hit to my website. However, it's been 4 months and not a penny. I've not been able to find a phone # for customer service on any of their websites. I googled on this, and apparently and ironically, google are screwing millions of people out of their money, and none of us payees are getting paid. One woman was even written a bad check! Who da thunk it? That a name like Google would be screwing people out of their money. But this is why I agreed to have ads on my website. The added income would have really helped, but they are making this as difficult as possible. What would you do? If you find a valid customer service phone # for google ad sense, please email it to me. Thank you.

No comments: