Monday, May 13, 2013

"Myth, if you are poor you need a couselor"

My stress is still at heart attack levels.  I told you i am essentially owned by my landlord, and a slave to public transportation.

As a condition of being housed i am required to get counseling.  The counselor would need to accept medicare or medicaide AND be on a bus line.

Now, having a counselor in and of itself is not the issue.  The issue is that I have this protocol that iam supposed to be following to "have a better life"

I KNOW what I NEED!  AND I KNOW WHEN I NEED IT!

I want my focus to be on pain management and exploring this potential cancer issue, but no, I have to do things in the order that these agencies are asking me to.

I explained this situation to a counselor on the phone and she said it was ludicrous and she can't even imagine having to do things in that order.

No comments: