Monday, March 11, 2013

"How can u even function?"

Everybody asks me that because of the fact that I only get a few minutes sleep a night up to an hour.  Last 2 nights, just about 10 min. sleep.  How am i suppsed to answer the question?  Maybe folks are just surprised i'm not dead?!

I'm really tired of the inane comments like IF YOU ARE TIRED ENOUGH YOU WILL SLEEP!

gimme a break.  Sometimes i'm awake for more then a month around the clock.  This is not a lifestyle choice!  And if you don't think i'm tired just look at how heavy my eyelids are and the dark circles under my eyes!

Anywho, i am too scared of what roomie will do to even think about sleep.

friday night tg i was home because at four a.m. she flooded out the bathroom.  The entire place would have flooded if i hadn't become the unofficial caregiver.

I called fire dept.

I have followed every possible step in getting her removed even going so far as to request a face to face with the presiden.t


I said tongue in cheek today to one employye who i like that:

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET ATTENTION TO THIS ISSUE?! RUN THROUGH THE BUILDING AND SCREAM 911 WAVING MY HANDS IN THE AIR?!  ;)

No comments: