Friday, March 29, 2013

"Livin' on 630 a month"

So, lsince the 14th it has been hand to mouth living.  That's when i ran out of cash.  So today for example, i walked 1/2 mile to the bus stop, then arrived at the bank 15 min. later where i went in and poured myself some delicious coffee on the house.  yesterday when i did that i was acknowledged my 3 different employees which i found to be a drag.  But i do need coffee, so i went back today but instead of staying indoors to drink it i just took it outside and waited another 1/2 hour for bus.

Took bus to the mission and arrived 40 min. early.  I have to stay 3/4 block away from the mission and talk to nobody b ecause everybody smokes and i can't take it.

Luckily they let ladies go first, so i don't have to worry about my inability to stand for very long.  Lunch was amazingly good today, grilled cheese sandwiches and soup.

During lunch we heard alot of sirens.  Rumor has it that someone committed suicide by running in front of the train.

It took me 2 hours to get to the library since due to my disabilities there was no other way to get to the library.

One of the mission patrons yelled "hey who wants to come see the dead guy?"

Things at home are deplorable with my smi roomate.  She set off the smoke alarm 2x in one hour last night.  She climbs on the dryer to turn it off.

I'm always waiting for the next disaster.  She is up all night, and very noisy, so i'm up around the clock too.

The director is looking for a solutin but hasn't found one yet,,,,,so i have no choice but to look to move yet again.

In an hour i will get on the bus to go to the soup kitchen for dinner.  I hate going there but there is no other choice.

No comments: